Unity Day Contests
Unity Day is coming up on October 25th, and Ptownlife has two contests that you can enter to win prizes.
Colors of Kindness Contest
Calling all artists! If you have a few colored pencils, markers, or crayons lying around, follow these simple steps to enter the contest:
- Download a “Colors of Kindness Contest” template. Colors of Kindness template +title
- Get your creative juices flowing and draw a picture that responds to the prompt “My act of kindness is…”. Be sure to include a short caption at the bottom of your drawing.
- Take a picture of your masterpiece or scan it and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries are due October 27th.
- Winners will receive art kits, and their drawings will be posted on the Ptownlife website!
- Be creative and spread some kindness on Unity Day!
Humans of Kindness Instagram Contest
For all of you who enjoy taking pictures, this contest is for you! So grab your camera, and follow these simple steps to enter the contest:
- Take a picture of an act of kindness. Think outside the box, consider what kindness means to you, and get creative!
- Post your picture on instagram and tag us using #PtownBeKind.
NOTE: You must have a public account for your picture to be seen using the tag. If you do not wish for your account to be public, post the picture with the hashtag but additionally DM @ptownlife the same picture.
3. Entries are due October 27th.
4. Winners will receive gift cards and their photos will be posted on the Ptownlife website as well as @ptownlife, our Instagram.
5. Be creative and spread some kindness on Unity Day!
If you have any questions email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to all your entries!